Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 21

Thread: This forum

  1. #11
    Inactive Member Ironlung's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 17th, 2002
    Posts
    10,218
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: This forum

    I agree with Qualls to a point. There are alot of folks who are on here just to annoy and antagonize the folks who have been on here for years. It may bother Q, more than me because I just rip into them with no mercy the way I did that Fuddrucker fool a couple of weeks ago. Alot of times, it's hard to judge sarcasm, and just the general tone of what someone is saying over the internet so that causes alot of problems. I see both sides. I think there are a handful of instigators that nobody would care if they got booted today.

    I know that Burrhead and even 2019 can get under some folks skins, and I'm probably in that same group and I'm not talking about folks like "us". It's just he folks that make accounts to do nothing but raise hell. That Bornred moron had 50-60 posts that were nothing but trolling and trouble making. Trio asked me to keep him up to date with UT recruiting and I was but after folks like Bornred hijacking threads and being an a s s h o l e, I just started sending him the stuff in pm's. Folks like that take what enjoyment I have in this board away. I think that users like that should be warned once, if they continue, delete them. After Rock finally jumped him (bornred) a few weeks ago, he finally made a post that was worth reading.

    It's a slippery slope and I can see both sides. I understand Q's frustrations, I'm not at the level he is yet though.
    "There he goes, one of Gods own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die"

  2. #12
    Guest 's Avatar

    Re: This forum

    [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] I like having conversations with the old timers of this forum, or as you call them the granpas of this forum. It`s just like this thread Burton2019 has been here what, maybe lil over year and half and has well over 4000 posts. Some major fluffing and antagonizing going on if you ask me.

  3. #13
    Guest 's Avatar

    Re: This forum

    I'm not as bad as I sound. I still laugh at most of the posters on here and their idiotic posts, it`s just that it gets old when it seems like they multiply every day [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] I told you my real reason for not posting no longer on the sports forum.

  4. #14
    Inactive Member burton2019's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 8th, 2004
    Posts
    7,723
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: This forum

    Is there a time limit that is required before I can have X numberof posts? This is a SPORTS forum, whenever there is a thread about sports I post. Next time I will ask your permission before I do.

  5. #15
    The_Sage
    Guest The_Sage's Avatar

    Re: This forum

    I've been around for a while,, and even back to green and black board. I don't post a lot,, and almost never am I derogatory to anyone. I know I have been guilty of shooting some barbs. But I have never seen the increased number of "WHINE BAGS" over the last few months. Some would call a black sheep white for the sake of arguing. HA
    I'm just here to GET ALONG and SHARE INFO and HAVE A HELLUVA GOOD TIME...

  6. #16
    Guest 's Avatar

    Re: This forum

    Honestly, its not been the same for quite some while now. I would go so far to venture and to no disrespect, people like you who posted while you were in highschool and still playing did a lot of the ruining.

  7. #17
    HB Forum Owner R0cketer's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 16th, 2002
    Posts
    7,632
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: This forum

    I think a lot of the people who do nothing but post for the sake of being pains is one of the biggest reasons Jim lost interest. The funny thing was, he was as PV as it got, Counts and I was both Clintwood, and we could all argue, disagree, take shots, fire zingers and 5 minutes later have a sensable discussion.

    One of the biggest reasons I created this forum was to try to weed out some of that crap and get some of the old discussions/disagreements.

    I won't ever deny that I love to argue but I'm smart enough to know that there is 2 sides to most every story. Too many people have no respect for themselves, forget counter opinions.
    What we've got here is failure to communicate. Some men you just can't reach, so you get what we had here last week which is the way he wants it. Well, he gets it.

  8. #18
    The_Sage
    Guest The_Sage's Avatar

    Re: This forum

    I thought Jim lost interest b/c he got married,,, was afraid the same thing would happen to you !!!!!!!!!!! HA

  9. #19
    HB Forum Owner R0cketer's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 16th, 2002
    Posts
    7,632
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: This forum

    Jim had disappeared and done told me he was going to turn it over before the marriage.

    Nahhh, I figure this is therapy. I can get on here and yell at people and don't yell at the wife [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
    What we've got here is failure to communicate. Some men you just can't reach, so you get what we had here last week which is the way he wants it. Well, he gets it.

  10. #20
    The_Sage
    Guest The_Sage's Avatar

    Re: This forum

    Good plan Rock,, those women hate to be yelled at,,, they sometimes want to cut off the plumbing,, be careful,,,ha

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •